Raster Datasets

on July 21, 2009

Following raster datasets are available for at this plate form:

  1. Digital Elevation Model Data of whole Pakistan (SRTM 90m)AB
  2. Digital Elevation Model Data of whole Pakistan (GASTER DEM 30m)
  3. Satellite Image of Pakistan Flood 13 September 2010
  4. Satellite Image of Pakistan Flood 07 September 2010
  5. Satellite Image of Pakistan Flood 02 September 2010
  6. Satellite Image of Pakistan Flood 29 August 2010
  7. Satellite Image of Pakistan Flood 22 August 2010 
  8. Satellite Image of Pakistan Flood 17 August 2010
  9. Satellite Image of Pakistan Flood 15 August 2010
  10. Satellite Image of Pakistan Flood 12 August 2010
  11. Satellite Image of Pakistan Flood 11 August 2010
  12. Satellite Image of Pakistan Flood 10 August 2010
  13. Satellite Image of Pakistan Flood 08 August 2010
  14. Satellite Image of Pakistan Flood 30 July 2010
  15. Satellite Image of Pakistan Flood 28 August 2009
  16. Satellite Image of Pakistan Flood 14 August 2009 
  17. Satellite Image of Pakistan Flood 11 August 2009
  18. Geo-referenced Topographic maps of Pakistan
  19. Geo-referenced Satellite Image of Sialkot
  20. Satellite Map of Abbottabad City
  21. Satellite Image of Lahore City
  22. Satellite Image of Muredkey
  23. Satellite Image of Jhelum
  24. Satellite Image of Vehari
  25. Satellite Image of Liaqatput (Rahim yar Khan)
  26. Satellite Image of Faisalabad

Citiesimagessmall

9 comments:

Abdul Qadir Memon said...

Thx for this valued collection. i need a map of all famous location in all cities of pakistan (e.g restaurants, Masjids etc).
This would be very much helpful for my final year project.

City Pulse Team said...

Dear Adbul Qadie Memon,

Thanks for appreciation....I dont think such database will be available for whole Pakistan in a single set (Google earth team must have that).
If you explain a little about your research, we can suggest for other data sets.
Regards

Anonymous said...

Salam,

I HAVE to appreciate the work you people are doing. Bravo!

I am interested in raster and vector data for the Sindh province. Both on provincial and district levels.

We, the Information Management and Mine Action Plan (iMMAP), are working on Disaster Management Plan for the province. Currently the focus is response to flood events, which will be extended to other disaster afterwards. For this purpose, we are in need of data. I will truly appreciate any help from your side. I ensure that we would be happy to help you update the existing datasets too.

Hope to hear you soon,

Irfan

Contact me on: irfanswat@hotmail.com

Anonymous said...

I have 1 meter DEM of Gilgit region
if any one need it contact me at 03336704571

mian said...

dear sir
i want the maps of famous cities of pakistan that i could use with mapinfo.my email id is ali.fantastic@gmail.com plz update me.thanks

mowaiskhan said...

Salam

It is a really good platform for GIS professionals.
Keep it Up.
MOwaiskhan

Anonymous said...

I have sent three times the request form for gis data about Multhan city...sorry but I need those data, my name is Piero Favino and I am an italian universitary researcher, my mail is piero.favino@polimi.it.

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

I need map of KP in vector data.Please any one send me the data..my email is safeeraliawaan81@gmail.com

Post a Comment